Learn to love myself

After the breakup, my heart suddenly became so empty because the one I paid all my attention on disappeared, and also realized that it's been such a long time since I focused on myself. Then it's time to love myself. I heard a passage from a Ted Talk saying,"if you can not love yourself, you will not be able to love others."  I recently looked at myself in the mirror and sometimes couldn't recognized myself. That is to say, I did not know what I looked like and know myself well. Is it the sign of disliking myself?  I look old, ugly and fat with the unfamiliar appearance. Ouch, I should make some changes too on my appearance. :) At least, I need to love myself first before being loved. 

I will think how to improve my appearance for myself. 

The following picture was taken some days ago. 


     

留言

熱門文章