The negative and positive thoughts about the past relationship and my exboyfriend

This article will be containing all the positive and negative thoughts that come up in my mind and I collect them to express my emotions. As for the negative thoughts, I will replied to myself when I am in mood. As for the positive thoughts, I will also reply to praise myself.  Some negative thoughts could be a little bit scaring, but I am who I am and a human being so I will have not only negative thoughts. but positive ones. I will be ashamed to face myself from both sides. Just to be honest to myself.  Ouch, while writing this paragraph, I already had a negative thought... ha :)



1. Type: Negative (05/10)
My ex is a very simple boy. In a relationship, he is very loyal to the other person. The only thing he needs is attention and love. He doesn't like to argue because he likes peace I am worried that if his current boyfriend can understand this and take care of him. in the past, when I was cross, he would not do something back to me. He instead left and cried alone so after he left, I would go to find him and apologize with a hug. He would be very happy for that. I am not sure if the guy will do the same as I did...

(Response)

Well, I should believe that guy is nice enough and will make my ex sad and he had also told you that that guy was very nice and loved him so much so nothing would happen. Besides, you are keeping in touch with your ex and he always replied to you that he was very good with that guy. Therefore, do not overthink.           

2. Type :Negative
I feel like that I was abandoned. Is it that I am not good enough to be loved so my ex decided to left and then started a new relationship with the other guy. It's a 3 year relationship and we had been though a lot. Were all the things from the relationship not worthy at all? Why he could give up on it easily? What was wrong with us?

(Response)

Well, JBG. Time is passing through. It could change many things, for sure, you can look back to see what you could do better in the next relationship,but do not need to find the answer because you could not know what he was thinking in the past and it is not worth find the answer now because you are not in the relationship with your ex and you are friends now. You should torture yourself with the past things. You should move on and live at present. 

Remember the words Old Ginger said"Wait for it to go away and think about what was best for everyone, even if you didn't want to do it. " so thinking of the past in that way you did was not good for none of you. Do not want to push yourself to conquer the sadness by finding the cause of the breakup. You should let yourself forget the sadness in your way and keep your going on. 


留言

熱門文章