My weekly plan (5/11~5/15)
My plan for the following week.
Well, as my mood is still out of control sometimes due to the memories from the last relationship, I prefer to only make a short plan for 5 days. :) Anyway, it is always hard to take the step first step, but I believe everything will be on the track soon.
Goals
1. Focus on my job.
Before my last relationship was ended, I was searching for an opportunity to work in Mexico and to stay with my ex boy, but unfortunately, the life did not work as I expected. That is to say, I did not consider much to accept my current job and it was very closed to my home so I accepted. In the next article, I'd like to share about my current job to record something about my career. The point is that I should appreciate the job I have as in many countries, many workers are on unpaid vacation because of the coronavirus, and do my best to learn something at work and see whether I like it or not.
2. Restart to exercise
Before the breakup, I used to go jogging in the park near the High Speed Rail Station, but I've stopped it for almost 2 months so I've gained a lot. ha :)
3. Accomplish Fluent U goals
Have you ever heard of Fluent U? It is a language learning application and I shared one year subscription with my friends. In the beginning, I was using it to learning Spanish, but it provided a couple of languages to learn including English so I'd like to improve my English first. You can set your daily goal and complete it by watching some videos and answer some questions.
4. Arrive at the office 10 mins earlier than before
I should punch in no later 9 a.m.; however, I usually left for the office around 10 mins to 9 o'clock so I used to go through some traffic lights on the way to make sure that I can be in the office on time. For sure, it should not be encouraged so take action to make a change. :) Try to leave home at 8:40 a.m. so you will have time to follow the traffic rules.
5. Limit the consumption of beverages
The summer is approaching soon and the weather is getting hotter every day. For the weather's sake, I on average drank at least 2 bottles of sugared beverages.... Things always happen for a reason haha. No wonder I've become fatter. I decide, in the following week, I'd like to lower the consumption of sugared drink to 1 bottle per day.
6. Read more and take some note as many as I can
Now, I am reading the novel "The Secret Garden". I will keep reading it, I will see how many pages I'd be able to read.
7. Write diaries
Try to develop a habit to write diaries everyday before going to bed, and at the end of each diary, write the things you would like to appreciate.
8. Help others
Help others as much as you can no matter what thing you helped with. My weekly goal is 15 things. :)
Well, as my mood is still out of control sometimes due to the memories from the last relationship, I prefer to only make a short plan for 5 days. :) Anyway, it is always hard to take the step first step, but I believe everything will be on the track soon.
Goals
1. Focus on my job.
Before my last relationship was ended, I was searching for an opportunity to work in Mexico and to stay with my ex boy, but unfortunately, the life did not work as I expected. That is to say, I did not consider much to accept my current job and it was very closed to my home so I accepted. In the next article, I'd like to share about my current job to record something about my career. The point is that I should appreciate the job I have as in many countries, many workers are on unpaid vacation because of the coronavirus, and do my best to learn something at work and see whether I like it or not.
2. Restart to exercise
Before the breakup, I used to go jogging in the park near the High Speed Rail Station, but I've stopped it for almost 2 months so I've gained a lot. ha :)
3. Accomplish Fluent U goals
Have you ever heard of Fluent U? It is a language learning application and I shared one year subscription with my friends. In the beginning, I was using it to learning Spanish, but it provided a couple of languages to learn including English so I'd like to improve my English first. You can set your daily goal and complete it by watching some videos and answer some questions.
4. Arrive at the office 10 mins earlier than before
I should punch in no later 9 a.m.; however, I usually left for the office around 10 mins to 9 o'clock so I used to go through some traffic lights on the way to make sure that I can be in the office on time. For sure, it should not be encouraged so take action to make a change. :) Try to leave home at 8:40 a.m. so you will have time to follow the traffic rules.
5. Limit the consumption of beverages
The summer is approaching soon and the weather is getting hotter every day. For the weather's sake, I on average drank at least 2 bottles of sugared beverages.... Things always happen for a reason haha. No wonder I've become fatter. I decide, in the following week, I'd like to lower the consumption of sugared drink to 1 bottle per day.
6. Read more and take some note as many as I can
Now, I am reading the novel "The Secret Garden". I will keep reading it, I will see how many pages I'd be able to read.
7. Write diaries
Try to develop a habit to write diaries everyday before going to bed, and at the end of each diary, write the things you would like to appreciate.
8. Help others
Help others as much as you can no matter what thing you helped with. My weekly goal is 15 things. :)
留言
張貼留言