About this blog
Hello. My name is Bo Guang. I am currently living in Xilou, a town located in Yunlin,Taiwan. Two months ago, I finished a relationship with my Mexican boy and finally I am getting better but haven't totally recovered yet. I feel like that I've not been moving forward since the breakup, and at the same time, I feel like it is time to make some changes. Although I'm not sure what the next step will be, I am sure it will take time to figure it out. To be more accurate, I will take my attention back on myself and reorganize my life.
I hope my blog can help those who have the same situation as I do and let them know that there is a boy suffering the same thing but still standing up to fight back. Besides, after 20 years, my cute nephew and niece may face the same difficulty so at that time, I'll let them see this blog to encourage them with my experience.
If you have some ideas or advice to share with me, do not hesitate to send me an email at boguang.chou@gmail.com
Do not forget to love, smile and help. :)
I hope my blog can help those who have the same situation as I do and let them know that there is a boy suffering the same thing but still standing up to fight back. Besides, after 20 years, my cute nephew and niece may face the same difficulty so at that time, I'll let them see this blog to encourage them with my experience.
If you have some ideas or advice to share with me, do not hesitate to send me an email at boguang.chou@gmail.com
Do not forget to love, smile and help. :)
留言
張貼留言